View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 02:52 PM   #44
Warren
Warren is on a distinguished road

Default Re: outlook prices announced

I wonder if any U.S. Saturn fans have noticed the total and complete silence from any Canadian. Just to update you, prices have not been announced in Canada. For that matter, I called one of the local Saturn dealers and it quickly became obvious that I knew considerably more about the Outlook than he did. In fact, he (the dealer) didn't even know that the prices had been announced in the U.S. I suppose there may be some reluctance by Saturn Canada to announce prices because they know we (potential Canadian buyers) are now looking at the U.S. prices and they don't want us to suffer cardiac arrest when we finally see the Canadian prices. As we all know in Canada, the base price is going to be at least 2-3 K more than it is in the U.S. and it only goes up from there. As I said yea these many weeks ago, an all up XR is going to go for over 50K in Canada. Too bad we are not allowed to by our cars in the U.S. Oh we can buy them in the U.S. but no Canadain dealer will honour the warranty. Gotcha.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Warren's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Warren reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Warren is offline   Reply With Quote