Thread: Relay Manual
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 02:26 PM   #3
fdryer
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
Default Re: Relay Manual

The service manuals are produced specifically for dealer mechanics and technicians already GM trained to use these manuals and GM's Tech II equipment in the most expedient way to reduce labor time and diagnose/troubleshoot 99% of all car problems. While expensive, they're a business write off as part of overhead costs. It's clearly printed throughout manuals that they're for trained GM people and not for the DIYer. I bought a complete set for $145 and shocked at the price but the information contained within is invaluable and pays for itself when used for DIY repairs.

I knew my car have more electronics but didn't realize how much more until I began to read parts that interested me. I would have never found the info anywhere else and even with Saturnfans, a problem might not be solved in time if an error code appeared and state emission inspection came around. Having my own set of manuals allows me access to info immediately.

There are several ways to have access to service manuals. Buy a hard copy set, new or used, subscribe to alldata for monthly/yearly fees, search eBay for manuals or pirated dvd's, free local library access to alldata or search torrent files for pirate info.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fdryer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fdryer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fdryer is offline   Reply With Quote