Thread: Urgent
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2004, 06:38 PM   #1
Girafro
Girafro is on a distinguished road

Attention Urgent

Ok guys this is really urgent. i went and add wire to my intake sensor so that it would reach my intake. I finished that up and started the car, it stalled on the first try and on the second it worked fine. Just like it happened when i put the intake on. I cleaned up my tools and let it run for a few. well i told my mom i would go to the store for her and i jumped in my car. well right when i got in i accidently landed on the lanyard i have my keys on. i tugged on it pretty hard and the car turned off. i pulled the key out and put it back in. tried to start and nothing happened. i was like crap. i turned the light on the inside on and it came on really slowly. put nothing else came on. i took the battery out and ran to autozone and they said the battery was fine. i came back put it in and tried to push start the car. it didnt work but my lights came on and they clicked. is there anyway yall can answer this? i have a 96 sl2
Thanks
†Girafro†

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Girafro's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Girafro reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links