View Single Post
Old 12-01-2004, 11:28 AM   #1
TBone1082
Advanced Member
TBone1082 will become famous soon enough

2003 ION-3 Quad Coupe
Default New 2006-2007 Saturn release info (Any info I could gather from other sites)

As its extremely slow here due to the rain, Ive decided to consolidate all the info on the new '06 and '07 models that I can find.

This came from Wards Auto World, http://www.findarticles.com/p/articl...40/ai_n6062862

Saturn will add three new vehicles over the next three years. A sports car (codename GMX023) inspired by the Curve concept will join the Solstice at Wilmington; a CUV (codename GMX966), bigger than the Vue and based on GM's forthcoming Lambda platform, likely will be built at the plant under construction in Delta Township, MI. A midsize car (codename GMX384), based on GM's Epsilon platform, is in the cards. It probably will be built at GM's Orion, MI, plant.

We all know about the Sky as of now, which will most likely be built with the new 2.4 Ecotec, with the rumor of a V6 option, which was being tossed around over at GMInsidenews.

The Vue's "Big Brother", also known as the Outlook will feature a proposed V8 from what I hear and will be based on the Lambda Platform. The CUV is also rumored to be 4WD.

Dealing with the new '07 Sport Wagon, Motor Trend is forcasting it to come standard with a V-6 and will be based on the re-tooled "Epsilon 2" platform.

http://motortrend.com/future/spied/1...vf/index8.html

Sorry if any of this seems a bit confusing, I got the information from a bunch of different websites and putting it together was kinda confusing. Best bet is to check www.gminsidenews.com 's press room and look in on the Saturn info there. I have to admit, theres a lot of haters there, but the info is top notch and they know what theyre talking about.

STC-NY

Sales Consultant @ Saturn of Medford

Number 4 in line for a 2007 Sky Redline!
Black w/Black leather, Tan Inserts
LSD, Single CD Monsoon System, and Spoiler.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to TBone1082's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help TBone1082 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links