View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 03:19 PM   #6
trainer
trainer is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Transmission after fluid change

well It was reverse slam that first day as I mentioned afterthe fluid change which was to mobil1 fluid,BUT as I said ever since that one day my transmission shifts perfectly and better in all gears than ever before so I am not having any problem,just bafffled why it slammed that first day immediately after fluid change.Is it possible new fluid did not get distributed thoroughly for a few shifts and maybe air was trapped inside valve body for a while?Or could new filter have taken out some sort of particles that were causing slam and now these particles are trapped in filter and no longer causing trouble?I was surprised that after first day several slams transmission has run perfectly.I am reluctant to change valve body on a car that has no shifting problems, if starts up again will have to consider that if wolfman's trick fails.But for now shifts like new, just cannot understand what happened.Is it strange to get slams first day after changing fluid and filter?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to trainer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help trainer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
trainer is offline   Reply With Quote