View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 04:36 PM   #15
fdryer
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
Default Re: 19999 SW1 temp gauge behaving oddly after radiator replacement

I'm old school too but kept up with changes to EFI systems. My L300 and $150 service manuals (bought back in '05) allows me to stay abreast of changes while educating my me on the nuances. There's no stopping off progress with cars.

If you know the bolt size is 10mm, can you remove any similar bolt to see if it fits the threaded mounting hole? Some careful experimenting can help determine which metric nut or bolt is needed before going to Home Depot for replacements.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fdryer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fdryer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fdryer is offline   Reply With Quote