View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 09:44 PM   #1
1Bayne
1Bayne is on a distinguished road

2007 VUE 3.5L
Default Hello All New Here Need some local Advice

Hello everyone, I recently purchased a 07 Vue Base 3.5L with 181k, the timing chain was changed at 165K. The car's check engine light was on and had the code p0685, but went out, car starts after a few tries but most of the time it starts fine. The air would only get cold when driving at high speeds. The strangest thing about the dash, radio, headlights etc. would blink out like a shorted wire then come back on. Once when I turned on the headlight then fog lights the radio, then every warning light flashed on then went out. Tonight when I came home and was parking the car, I put the car in reverse and all the light went out, radio cut of then came back on. I have been searching the internet and this site and was reading about problems with the BCM.. If anyone would have any knowledge of a local garage here in Columbus, Ohio who would know how to diagnose and repair I would be so helpful.
Thanks for any advice.
George

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to 1Bayne's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help 1Bayne reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
1Bayne is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links