View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 01:05 PM   #1
sbcomposer
sbcomposer is on a distinguished road

Default Just Wont Start WIth New Battery

Just two days ago I noticed when starting my 2007 Redline it was as if it wasn't going to turn over - really weak turn but then it would start. Got worse as they day progressed.

When I got home and turned off the car I thought I would check. And I got the famous dead battery clicking sound. At least I made it home!

So yesterday I bought a new battery. Put it in. Now I get nothing but a click, a few lights, and then just an icon that looks like a pump. I tested the new battery with a Digimeter and its at 12.1 volts.

I am trying the security reset now however the lock icon has not been staying lit. I am only trying this because I have no idea what else to look for at this point.

A note to this: When I try and start it I hear what sounds just like a CD trying to eject from the player but its not the CD. This sound actually comes from the passenger side engine compartment.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to sbcomposer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help sbcomposer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
sbcomposer is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links