View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 10:47 PM   #5
pierrot
Master Member
pierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud of

2000 L-Series 2.2L Sedan
Default Re: Highest Mileage Saturns--looking for biggest numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver Tom View Post
If anyone with a 400,000+ mile Saturn would like to share their experience--maybe with a pic of the OD and a pic of themselves with the car, I can make you mildly semi-famous.

Contact me: Tom@CGauto.com

Thanks.
Driver Tom, use the Google Custom Search found on these pages to look for members who've stated that they've crossed the 300K mile threshold. There are three or four within the L-Series forums who claim their cars have gone that far. I believe that I've seen some claim this as well within the S-Series forums (I'm don't frequent those sub-forums very much). The Advanced Forum Search feature is too cumbersome for most searches. Once you've found these members, hover the browser over their login names and click on it to see if they receive p/m's. Or click on the View Public Profile instead and when sent to the next page, look at its contact information there.

276,000 miles-it keeps on rolling!
The blessings of liberty erode in my country.
Gov't's grown bigger, but a chance exists that it will be reduced. I'm cautiously hopeful.

Last edited by pierrot; 07-24-2017 at 10:56 PM..

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to pierrot's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help pierrot reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote