View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 01:15 PM   #1
punklanae
punklanae is on a distinguished road

Default Trying to find info on the 07/08 bon jovi edition outlook

I am the proud new mama to a bon jovi edition outlook. Honestly, it was just the most reasonably priced outlook in the area I'm just curious to find out more information on it. How many were produced? Is there anything different on it to a normal xr edition?

Purchased it used. Having a lot of airbag problems at the moment.... 5 codes popped up on it I see this seems to be a fairly common problem. Pretty irritated about that. I see evidence of sunroof/moonroof leakage but don't smell any mildewy smells.

Other issue I'm currently having is that when starting, its doing a slow crank. It is starting but in the beginning, before starting, its hesitating. I've already replaced the battery with a brand new one (which is how I found the water leak since its leaking into the battery area) but it didn't fix the problem and the alternator is fine.

Anything I should know?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to punklanae's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help punklanae reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
punklanae is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links