Thread: Howdy Y'all
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 12:11 AM   #1
TPISierra
TPISierra is on a distinguished road

1998 SC1
Happy Howdy Y'all

I used to be a member here about 20 years ago it seems when my buddy and I had a 1994 SC2 back in Ohio. That car has long since been junked. That was a lifetime and 10 states ago...haha!

However I am back because I just bought my daughter a 1998 SC1. She needed a cheap little car to get around and for $750 it seemed like a good buy. It's been getting her around just fine.

My job is locating salvage vehicles so I will likely be posting rare Saturns I find in salvage yards and salvage auctions (I just found TWO of the 664 - per Wiki - 2001 Bright Red Edition SL2s in auctions this week) if y'all don't mind.

If you are wondering about my user name, I have a 1989 GMC Sierra stepside with a Tuned Port L98 350 from a Corvette. Granted not the only TPI powered GM truck out there but it is the only one that looks completely stock original. I tend to add options and features to my cars that they never had or could never have. My daughter's SC won't be any different. First mod we did was add an auto-dimming rear view mirror with compass, temp, Homelink and maplights which she loves.

Attached a pic of Brit's SC1. Not the prettiest thing out there but she loves it and with my junkyard skills, we will have it whipped in to shape in no time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 18422840_1520544801290514_1765404463847914759_o.jpg (68.9 KB, 4 views)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to TPISierra's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help TPISierra reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
TPISierra is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links