View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 01:46 PM   #1
Christina
Christina is on a distinguished road

1996 SC2
2003 VUE 2.2L
Default To buy or not to buy??

Hi guys. It has been for everrrr since I posted in here but I have a question and this was the first place I thought to ask since you are all so knowledgeable about Saturns

I am looking into buying a larger SUV. We now have 3 kiddos, and are thinking of having one more so obviously we will be needing a bigger car. There are two Saturn Outlook SUVs very close to me that are selling for around $12,000. They are 2008 models with about 100K miles on them and in excellent condition.

I am wondering how you Outlook owners are feeling about your vehicles, and if you would recommend a 2008 Outlook XR AWD? What is the difference between XR and XE? Is there a specific year of Outlook that I should be wary of? It occurred to me that I am seeing a lot of the 2008's but not many 07 or 09's for sale. Should this worry me? I am heading up to look at one of these on Saturday. Any advice would be appreciated Thanks!!

Christina

1962 Chevy II (Nova) - My first car (still have it)
1996 Saturn SC2 - 2000 - present
2003 Saturn VUE AWD (CVT) - RIP @ 103,321 miles
1996 Saturn SL2 - bought March 2011

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Christina's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Christina reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Christina is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links