Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 07:27 PM   #4
pierrot
Master Member
pierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud of

2000 L-Series 2.2L Sedan
Default Re: Hello

Welcome to SaturnFans, boomerbarry!

I'm sorry you're having trouble navigating this website. There are many members willing to give as much help as they can unreservedly. I've been around for nearly five years and have sorted out how to find things here - and I'm no internet whiz - so I'm sure that you can, too. While the Advanced Search Feature can be tough to work with, a Google search can yield good results from within SaturnFans. It's not a hopeless situation.

Please repost your message in the Vue Tech Forum. That will help in getting assistance from fellow members. I will say that with regard to the thermostat and spark plug replacement there's good in formation in the L Series Tech Forum since that car also used the 3.0L V6. Most members have found that the thermostat replacement was a full days worth of work by itself. I have a hunch that with all that you're hoping to accomplish you might consider that it will cross into three days worth of work.

273,000 miles-it keeps on rolling!
The blessings of liberty erode in my country.
Gov't's grown bigger, but a chance exists that it will be reduced. I'm cautiously hopeful.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to pierrot's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help pierrot reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote