View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 08:00 AM   #2
hoosierrun
hoosierrun is just really nicehoosierrun is just really nicehoosierrun is just really nicehoosierrun is just really nice

2006 VUE 2.2L
Default Re: SaturnFans Webmail Provider to Charge Annual Fee for E-Mail Accounts Beginning No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
This seems to be a trend. Just 3 months ago,I was notified that my 17 year old E Mail account would be shut down because the provider was charging too much and the board host could no longer support it, even with advertisers and paying members.

It was a huge hassle since I had many credit card, banks, message boards, social networks, store accounts, government agencies, utility companies, and many more all tied to this E-Mail. I spent hours trying to update my E-Mail to a new address, and then lost a lot of my historic folders with good reference info.

At least you are going to give the option of a pay account which may be a big benefit for some people. Thanks for your consideration and for hosting a fine board.

John.... 2006 Saturn Vue, 2.2, 186,000 miles Recently junked out - (threw a rod)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to hoosierrun's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help hoosierrun reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
hoosierrun is offline   Reply With Quote