View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 11:58 AM   #4
PaulR
PaulR is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Flashback Friday: First Saturn Sold Today in 1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
That's a good question. I haven't heard. I wonder what happened to Saturn of Clearwater after Saturn closed? Maybe someone from the area knows?

Charlie
Right, the news story gave us the background on the car but nothing of what became of it. Where is the car now? Did the dealer keep it around all those years? Did some car museum buy it later? What happened to the two cars the lady got from the dealer in exchange for the "first Saturn ever sold"? The article mentioned that one of them went to her son that was attending college at the time. Did he thoroughly thrash the car, as most college kids do, and has it long since been junked? What about the ladies car does she still have the replacement Saturn? I know that this is over 20 years ago but I wish the writers would please not tease me with this kind of a story and then leave me hanging.

PaulR

2008 XR3 5 speed, heated seats, leather, premium sound , 18" wheels, center armrest
2008 XE5 5 speed, heated seats, panoramic moonroof

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to PaulR's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help PaulR reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
PaulR is offline   Reply With Quote