View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 09:00 PM   #1
bigtex108
bigtex108 is on a distinguished road

Default Saturn l300 strong crank wont start, bad pcm?

Ok so I have a 2001 saturn l300 v6, It would crank but no fire originally thought it was a throttle body replaced it, new battery, then put in a new steering column then put in a new fuel pump. Code reader wont even connect with PCM just reads Error, I am assuming I have a bad PCM. All the other work had to be done, needed new ignition so figured whole steering column would be easier then JB Welding the little plastic toggle that was broken on the left hand side of the column. Old fuel pump was shot tested with multimeter, new one works can get it to kick on when we bypass fuel relay. Problem we have found is we arent getting fuel to the fuel rail just by cranking it with the key only works when we bypass the fuel relay, switched out the fuel pump relay with new one no dice, reset the passlock no dice, so now I am guessing I need a new computer. Anyone have any other ideas I put all the info in this post I could think of, let me know if yall need anymore. OBD2 reader def works tested it on a couple of other cars. Ive been messing around with this car for over 2 months, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Big Tex

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to bigtex108's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help bigtex108 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
bigtex108 is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links