View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 04:48 PM   #264
tiggerkanga
tiggerkanga is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Goodbye Saturn, Thanks for the Ride (1985-2010)

Charlie and all,
I’ve been lurking at “SaturnFan.Com” for many, many years. Because of all of you I got the first VUE that rolled of the Saturn of Sterling lot 11 years ago (Kanga)! I knew what I wanted and what I didn’t want in my Vue. (I even knew the cup holder was going to be hard to reach!) Kanga was my second Saturn, Tigger was my first Saturn an SC-2 that I loved (but I had to have room in the car for a wheel chair for my Mom).
I’ve enjoyed reading all your postings and am usually amazed by how much you all know about fixing your cars! I have to take mine to a Chevy dealership that still has a few Saturn mechanics. I love that my Saturn is 11 years old, has 123,000+ miles on her and shows no signs of slowing down and of course has no dents! Some of the stories you share make me so glad I have a Saturn and that I am a member of “SaturnFans.Com”.

THANKS CHARLIE (I meant to yell!)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to tiggerkanga's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help tiggerkanga reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
tiggerkanga is offline   Reply With Quote