View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 10:57 AM   #262
Citation84
Master Member
Citation84 has a spectacular aura aboutCitation84 has a spectacular aura about

2005 ION-1 Sedan
Default Re: Goodbye Saturn, Thanks for the Ride (1985-2010)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturnManiac View Post
I miss Saturn. Unfortunately I wasn't part of the fight to save Saturn as I was incarcerated back then. Anyone that remembers me knows I would've probably made the news in my fight but you can't do much from a prison cell. I still have my plans to get another Saturn and open "Saturn Hospital". Saturns still exist they're going to need a service center, and my plan is to hire felons like myself who need another chance.
That's a wise move. Companies started out years ago making a few parts for their old cars {Steele Products} that weren't being made any longer. They've turned it into a multi million dollar business supplying the needs of old car owners.

Hemmings Classic Car has profiled some of these guys who started out just trying to help themselves and others keep their cars on the road and wound up with a lucrative business.

Specializing in one orphan make or several [Pontiac, Saab, Olds] could make you rich.

Doing what you love you never have to go to "work".

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Citation84's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Citation84 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Citation84 is offline   Reply With Quote