View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 01:21 PM   #218
EnjoytheVue
EnjoytheVue is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Goodbye Saturn: Thanks for the Ride (1985-2010)

Thank you for the great story and all you've done with this valuable site. In just the past 6 months this site has saved me well over $1,000 on my '07 Vue. I found out here that my wheel bearings were under warranty even with 47,000 miles on the vehicle (something no GM dealer would say to me when I called asking about estimates for the work) and I found a couple great posts about fixing a seized rear window wiper motor which I was able to fix myself.

My Saturn history includes a '92 SL-1, '94 SL-2, '04 Vue V6 AWD, and '07 Vue V6 FWD. I bought the '07 when I heard Saturn was dumping the polymer panels in '08even though we were happy with our '04....I wanted the newest polymer paneled Honda V6 vehicle I could have. I was a 30-year GM man until GM finally did this to Saturn.....we now have our Mazda 3 that we love, a Corvette I've had for 25 years, and our '07 Vue. My next car will probably be a Mazda whether we are replacing the Mazda 3 with another or replacing the Vue with a CX-7 years from now. Bubye GM......oh, and our closest Saturn dealer is now a Kia dealership.

2007 Vue V6 FWD
2005 Mazda3 5-door (zoomzoom)
1984 Corvette

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to EnjoytheVue's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help EnjoytheVue reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
EnjoytheVue is offline   Reply With Quote