View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 09:34 AM   #70
fyrewede
fyrewede is on a distinguished road

2007 VUE Green Line
Default Re: Goodbye Saturn: Thanks for the Ride (1985-2010)

I join the chorus of voices here saying thank you, Charlie, and I am so sad to see Saturn go. I keep praying someone will step up and revive the brand and the factory in Spring Hill.

I bought my one-and-only Saturn -- a Vue Hybrid, custom-built at the factory to my specs -- in 2007, and I have absolutely loved it. She's shiny and red with black tinted windows and runs like a dream. My little Ladybug has carried me and my boys on vacations from VT to GA to visit family and friends every year without a hitch. She drove 17 hours, virtually nonstop, when my sister called to tell me that my mother (who had been struggling with cancer) was probably not going to make it through the night. :-( She's handled Vermont winters *beautifully* despite not having AWD.

We're now approaching 125K miles. I've done my best to maintain her and she has rewarded me with flawless performance. This Saturn is a keeper for sure! Best American car brand EVAR.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fyrewede's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fyrewede reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fyrewede is offline   Reply With Quote