View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 09:06 AM   #65
jimsdeb72
jimsdeb72 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Goodbye Saturn: Thanks for the Ride (1985-2010)

I, unfortunately, came late to the Saturn party. My husband and I purchased a 2007 Outlook after a visit to the Chicago Auto Show in early 2007. At 6 foot 10 inches, we go for him to try on cars every few years. The Outlook was a hit as soon as he got in the driver's seat and our son, all 6 foot seven of him, sat comfortably behind the driver's seat. SOLD!

After some bad experience with ordering our car from one Saturn dealer (an anomolie, I'm sure), we happened upon Saturn of Racine (WI). I have never dealt with any car dealer who made me feel so at home and a part of the family. If I brought my grandson with me, they helped me with the stroller. If I wanted coffee or tea or donuts or Fox News, they were always there for me. They hosted a pizza party for new owners. They were worth every INCH of the 53-mile drive to get there.

We were sick when the contraction of the dealer group forced closure of Racine. We went to another dealer in the group because the service manager had moved there (just a few miles further in Greenfield).

Debby in Illinois

2007 Outlook XR Gold Mist
8-passenger
Convenience
Enhanced Convenience
Premium Trim
Chrome Assist Step
Sunroof

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to jimsdeb72's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help jimsdeb72 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
jimsdeb72 is offline   Reply With Quote