View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 04:27 AM   #47
Deivid
Deivid is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Goodbye Saturn: Thanks for the Ride (1985-2010)

Sad words... Im not a Saturn owner but I meet you because I had a lot of Opel cars, and as many of you know Saturn and Opel share a few models in the last years and that was the reason why I met you. When I discovered that my Astra and Vectra was sold in the US with specs for the american market I started to search information about the Astra, Aura (Vectra in Europe) and I found that the actual range of Saturn cars were very similar to the Opel, Vue was our Antara and the Sky was our GT... That made me feel very integrated in the Saturn family.

Bad times run in Opel too in the last two years. My father worked in the Opel factory for the last 30 years as engineer (now he is 59 years old) and since July he is pre-retired... So i can feel with the lost of Saturn as a part of the Opel family has die...

Im sure that the Saturn brand meaned a fresh breeze for the US market and now its paying the bad decisions and excessive waste of GM.

R.I.P. Saturn...

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Deivid's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Deivid reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Deivid is offline   Reply With Quote