View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 12:35 AM   #18
1FUNSUV
1FUNSUV is on a distinguished road

2006 VUE 3.5L
Default Re: Goodbye Saturn: Thanks for the Ride (1985-2010)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaman View Post
Goodbye -- and thank you Charlie for providing us with this very informative site . We will all miss your postings ! when you see me screaming
down the freeway in my red ion 2 please wave and keep the Saturn memories alive
Thanks Charlie for the great leadership and ongoing support throughout the duration of this wonderful forum. Yes, like millions of others, I'm also very disappointed and saddened to learn that GM had officially pulled the plug on the Saturn line.

Just didn't make a lot of sense to me, but they claimed it was about the money at the end. Oh well. At any rate, I continue to enjoy and drive our 2006 Saturn Vue with the 3.5l V6 Honda equipped mill. Only 59K miles on her and still running like new and very dependable and cost efficient I might add also.

A great little commuter vehicle here in crazy San Francisco. Yet, mighty powerful enough (250HP), safe, and fuel efficient for those long, out-of-town trips as well. Plan on driving her until 100K and with regular maintenance it should be able to reach this milestone no prob. Fortunately, our local GM dealership will continue to service our Saturn Vue, so no problem in this regard!!!

In closing, many thanks again Charlie for everything Saturn. I learned a lot from all of the wonderful Saturn members and I like to thank each of your also. Thanks again and Happy New Year to ALL!

Our New Daily Commute Car: 2006 Saturn Vue 3.5l V6

Our Special Weekend Thrill Ride: 2005 Dinan S1 Tuned BMW E60 545i Sports Sedan!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to 1FUNSUV's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help 1FUNSUV reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
1FUNSUV is offline   Reply With Quote