View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 11:22 PM   #28
col_dude190
Advanced Member
col_dude190 has a spectacular aura aboutcol_dude190 has a spectacular aura aboutcol_dude190 has a spectacular aura about

2006 VUE Red Line
2004 ION-3 Quad Coupe
Default Re: Goodbye Saturn: Thanks for the Ride (1985-2010)

To Charlie, thank you so much for all of your hard work with this site and everything that you do to make it such a great community. I can only imagine how difficult it can be for you at times to juggle everything going on in your daily life along with managing this site. As everyone has said, if you ever need anything to help keep the site up and running, whether it be money or help running the site, just let us know. There are a lot of generous and talented people out there who will do whatever it takes to keep this site up and running! I have learned a great deal from this site about our vehicles and I love being able to share my knowledge and experiences to help others. I hope to be a member of Saturnfans for many years to come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4turngolf3r View Post
Good article. You know whats funny? My former Saturn dealer recently reopened as a Nissan dealership. How ironic
Just of curiosity, which Cleveland Saturn dealer did you used to go to? I purchased an ION and one of my Vues from Saturn of Mentor and always used them for warranty work as they were the closest Saturn dealer to where I live (about an hour from Western PA if ya drive fast ). They became a Nissan store fairly early into the Saturn dealer closings. I was pretty disappointed as they were always a great dealer and I loved the people there. All of my Saturns are now out of warranty, so it isn't a huge deal for me, but it was sad to see that dealer go away. They keep sending me flyers to come look at a new Nissan, but that won't happen so long as my Vues are up and running.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to col_dude190's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help col_dude190 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
col_dude190 is offline   Reply With Quote