View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 04:11 PM   #26
Routs
Routs is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Goodbye Saturn: Thanks for the Ride (1985-2010)

Very well written article. Always nice to know more about the man behind the site and some history on how we got where we are today. Thank you for this site where we can exchange ideas, problems and fixes. I wonder how many thousands of dollars you have helped this community save over the years?

As the proud owner of two Saturn Vues, I'm looking forward to me and my family enjoying them for years. While they aren't perfect, they are pretty bulletproof and have a unique style which I believe will allow them to age gracefully. Hearing some of the miles our more veteran members have on their little mini-suv's/cross overs, I'm optimistic of a similar life span.

I'm not sure we'll ever see another new Saturn on the road (unless GM decides to release a specific vehicle with that name someday) but I think the brand has left a memorable legacy in it's wake.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Routs's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Routs reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Routs is offline   Reply With Quote