View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 11:34 PM   #18
brucewayne
brucewayne is on a distinguished road

2009 VUE Green Line
2009 Astra XE
Default Re: Goodbye Saturn: Thanks for the Ride (1985-2010)

Thanks for the great site Charlie. Back in the summer of 2009 when we were looking to buy a new car, we happened to visit a Saturn dealership for the first time and fell in love with the 2009 Saturn Vue hybrid. When we came home that night to do some research on the internet, we found out that Saturn was possibly going away. But it was all the great Saturn owners on this site that convinced us to take the plunge and buy a Saturn. And then 4 weeks later we bought a second Saturn, a 2009 Saturn Astra. A year and a half later and we are still in love with our Saturns. My only complaint has been that the GM dealership we decided to go to for servicing once our Saturn dealer closed, ended up losing their GM status and we were forced to find yet another GM dealer. I must say that we have been very happy with our service at this new dealership so far.

What makes me most sad, is knowing that when the day comes that I have to replace on of these, that we will not be able to replace it with a brand new Saturn :-(

Charlie... I was also very interested to read that you have binders full of Saturn ads etc. I have been collecting ads for about 20 years now and have many binders full of my favorite things such as; Apple computer, Coca Cola, Disney and ever since we bought our Saturns, I have been collecting Saturn ads. As you can imagine, my collection fits in just one binder, but I am always checking out used magazines at thrift shops etc and slowly adding to my collection.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to brucewayne's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help brucewayne reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
brucewayne is offline   Reply With Quote