View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 04:55 PM   #19
DesertPuma
DesertPuma is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Welcome ImSaturn Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoDuke70 View Post
This is also a great site for all the IM Saturn twits to realize what garbage Saturn really is. You all thought your Aura'a where state of the art and different when in fact you are all driving Chevy Malibu's.

Saturn Aura was intruduced as a 2007 model. The corresponding Malibu was not until 2008.

By the way, your Astra's are Opels. LMAO.

GM has owned Opel since 1929. Sharing of platforms within a corporation is rather common. What's your point?

To bad IM Saturn is gone, I really loved reading all the stupid, uneducated and moronic comments people left. This site won't be as fun, but all I can say if you want to see what is wrong with your Saturn this is the site to be on.

Stupid, uneducated, and moronic...like denoting plurality with an apostrophe and an s? And I assume, from your sidebar details, that you drive, insure, and fill with gas one of these "garbage" vehicles, when at any time you could sell it and drive whatever you consider to be a better brand. Between your poor grammar and your failure to prove yourself any better than the "twits" you condemn by continuing to own and operate said garbage, cannot say you have made an impression as one to be rightfully casting any dispersions.
Although he could have been more eloquent, he has a point. For you see I agree with his main point. He is showing that he drives an '05 VUE with the Ecotec. A "true" Saturn, versus just another GM Clone.

I too share his opinion (as I read between the lines), that Saturn died as soon as they dropped the polymer and were rolling out metal-skinned clones. I don't blame Saturn, I blame GM, and will never even sniff at another GM Clone (the lone exception being the CTS, not cloned anywhere else within GM, not that I know of anyway, but it's out of my.price range anyway, and thus a moot point.)

Now a proud Subie owner.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to DesertPuma's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help DesertPuma reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
DesertPuma is offline   Reply With Quote