View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 03:32 PM   #18
BoDuke70
BoDuke70 is on a distinguished road

2004 ION-3 Quad Coupe
1997 SC2
Default Re: Welcome ImSaturn Members

This is also a great site for all the IM Saturn twits to realize what garbage Saturn really is. You all thought your Aura'a where state of the art and different when in fact you are all driving Chevy Malibu's.

Saturn Aura was intruduced as a 2007 model. The corresponding Malibu was not until 2008.

By the way, your Astra's are Opels. LMAO.

GM has owned Opel since 1929. Sharing of platforms within a corporation is rather common. What's your point?

To bad IM Saturn is gone, I really loved reading all the stupid, uneducated and moronic comments people left. This site won't be as fun, but all I can say if you want to see what is wrong with your Saturn this is the site to be on.

Stupid, uneducated, and moronic...like denoting plurality with an apostrophe and an s? And I assume, from your sidebar details, that you drive, insure, and fill with gas one of these "garbage" vehicles, when at any time you could sell it and drive whatever you consider to be a better brand. Between your poor grammar and your failure to prove yourself any better than the "twits" you condemn by continuing to own and operate said garbage, cannot say you have made an impression as one to be rightfully casting any dispersions.

A different kind of parts guy...now in a bow tie!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to BoDuke70's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help BoDuke70 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
BoDuke70 is offline   Reply With Quote