View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 09:55 AM   #16
VWCarcrazy
Advanced Member
VWCarcrazy is on a distinguished road

2008 AURA XE
Default Re: Paging Al Clapsaddle: Huge Incentives Help Build the Case for One Last Saturn Pur

I just checked e-Bay through my account. There have not been any clear-titles non-salvage branded titled Auras of any year (let alone a 2009 with 18K miles) sold for under $11,821 (2008 with 49,525 miles) in the last 30 days. Even Salvage titled or accident repaired Auras do not sell for $8,500. If the final bid on e-Bay is not highlighted in Green (and remains Red), it did not meet reserve and actually sell. If you have proof otherwise, please post the e-Bay link for us to see.

In our area of the midwest, Saturns are holding their values just fine, thank you. I will admit that the deals in our area are not that great. The extent of the current offers is GM Supplier discount (about $1000) plus the $5000 Saturn Loyalist rebate for a total of about $6000 off sticker. This is not much better than I received on my 2008 Aura purchased within the model year in May 2008, when I received about $3,500 off sticker. Considering that the units on the Saturn lots are a model year old and orphans, I would expect a better deal if I were in the market.

2008 Aura XE 2.4L
Ocean Mist/Titanium

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to VWCarcrazy's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help VWCarcrazy reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
VWCarcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote