View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 05:22 AM   #11
piney
Master Member
piney will become famous soon enoughpiney will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Former Saturn Owner Struck by "Unresponsive" and "Inattentive" Treatment from Toy

I've either bought or leased 5 new Honda vehicles, usually a higher demand model, in the past 5 years. While Honda is not quite as bad as Toyota's, they are not Saturn dealers. How I avoid dealer scum is by getting the price I want set up via e-mails prior to picking the car up. Of those, I bought one in person and wanted to strangle the liars at the dealership. The others, were internet deals. Those transactions took less than 45 minutes to leave with the car. For service, I only do what the manual says and don't listen to the 'service advisors' (commission based folks).

While the dealership experience is a great thing, the few minutes you have to spend at a stealership when you do the deal over the Internet is drastically reduced. I'll do it my way, have less stress and not have to worry about if my car company will be in business next year.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to piney's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help piney reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
piney is offline   Reply With Quote