Old 08-24-2009, 07:34 AM   #4
leogag1
leogag1 is on a distinguished road

2009 VUE 3.6L
Default Re: Owner Story: Vacationing with the Vue and a RV Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossao1 View Post
This seems so familiar to me.
I have camper envy. WTG leogag1. Perhapse, we will see you at yellowstone next summer. Or maybe the grand canyon, or Mt. Rushmore. or...
My father just went there this year! (Yellowstone, Mt. Rushmore). He made a 68 days trip from Matane, Quebec to Jasper, Alberta. He did the first half by the USA side (Chicago, Yellowstone, etc.) and came back by the Canadian side. He has a 2008 F-150, 5.4L V8 and a 24 ft fifth-wheel camper. Not sure my little VUE would be the best vehicle for climbing that high...! As I said, there are trade-offs when towing with smaller vehicles!

By the way, I am not used with the acronyms you use (IMO means "in my opinion" I suppose and IIRC is "if I recall correctly", right?) But WTG, what does it mean? I know WTF... hope it's not the same!

OK, just found out... "way to go" !

I wish you gool luck for your job! I wouldn't have changed my VUE if the huge 6500$ rebate wasn't there...! (I paid my VUE almost the same price as a Corolla LE...!)

Last edited by leogag1; 08-24-2009 at 07:41 AM..

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to leogag1's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help leogag1 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
leogag1 is offline   Reply With Quote