View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 09:21 PM   #13
youknowme
youknowme is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New GM CEO Not Fazed by Future Competition from Saturn Brand, Peugeot Cited As P

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR898SL2 View Post
I can see American buyers being turned off by Peugeot's quirky (French) styling, but I don't think the vehicles necessarily have to be bigger or better. The 207's dimensions are in line with any Focus, Civic, Sentra or Cobalt. Remember that whoever partners up with Saturn has to build the vehicle to Saturn's specifications.

I also suspect that PSA is in better financial health than Mitsubishi.

I have say PSA is the best of the possible players I have heard so far. I just got done typing(on another thread) that I had a very nice time recently in a 307CC in germany. I personally like the styling of Pugs. The 307( in grey metallic) was a real looker. No guts on the autobahn, but, eh,,, that can be fixed.

They have solid products, good engineering, and thanks to the exchange rate, would probably welcome building these in the US. Plus, they have dabled in polymer over the years. So, lets toss out the Freedom fries, and welcome the French! Viva la Peugot!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to youknowme's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help youknowme reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
youknowme is offline   Reply With Quote