View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 12:21 AM   #1
mkaresh
Advanced Member
mkaresh is on a distinguished road

Default Saturn Outlook reliability (please sign up if you're new)

Because existing sources of vehicle reliability information left much to be desired, in late 2005 I started conducting my own reliability research at TrueDelta.com. TrueDelta reports absolute stats like "trips to the shop" that make the differences between cars much clearer. Results are updated four times a year, so any significant changes in a model's reliability become apparent quickly.

Thanks to the help of Saturnfans and its members, for which I am very grateful, the Outlook has been one of the best represented models. Consequently, TrueDelta was able to provide quick results for the Lambdas.

But more participants would still be helpful. The larger the sample size, the more accurate the results and the more detail I can provide.

Participants simply report repairs the month after they occur on a one-page survey. When there are no repairs, they simply report an approximate odometer reading four times a year, at the end of each quarter.

To encourage participation, panel members will receive full access to the results for free.

For the details, and to sign up to help out:

Vehicle reliability research

truedelta.com -- need more Saturns!
More useful reliability information -- first info on Aura and Outlook
Price comparisons, quick and thorough

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to mkaresh's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help mkaresh reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
mkaresh is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links