SaturnFans.com Forums

SaturnFans.com Forums (http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions & Greetings (http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   hello (http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223223)

astraowners 08-18-2016 04:40 AM

hello

Forgot to do this in the beginning good to say hello and chat to everyone

Astrofarian 08-18-2016 07:36 AM

Re: hello

So what you're saying is that you've been too busy posting and reading to post an intro to tell us that you're going to be posting? No prob, welcome! It seems like you've already got the hang of this place....and that's the whole point of joining, right!
Best of luck to you!
-M!ke-

sumitkumar 11-11-2016 11:57 PM

Hello I am Sumit Kumar I am new in this forum

devilking 11-28-2016 05:59 AM

Hello I am devil

pierrot 11-28-2016 04:41 PM

[QUOTE=devilking;2224075]Hello I am devil[/QUOTE][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"]^Ooo, your name is sooooo cuuuuute - so imaginative and special! :yes::tounge::no:

What college or university did you attend, or are you attending one currently? Do you own a Saturn? If so, which one? I would expect that you'd own a Lamborghini [B][I][COLOR="red"]Diablo[/COLOR][/I][/B] since it's a really [COLOR="red"][I][B]hot[/B][/I][/COLOR] looking car (get it, you goat-looking horned one, you?)! ;):xeye::eek:

Wait! If you're "Devil" then you probably don't even have a car, but you probably [B][U]did[/U][/B] attend college. They make a lot of people and beings like yourself more stupid and foolish. :blockhead:blockhead It's really true so don't take it too badly, it can happen to even the worst of us! :cry::tear::whoa:

Now, I can't imagine that you'd have a license since you have no need to drive and since you're kinda super-natural-like - ya know what I mean? Oh, and if you're looking for some sympathy go and talk to members of the [B][I][COLOR="blue"]Rolling Stones[/COLOR][/I][/B] group.[/SIZE][/FONT]

pierrot 11-28-2016 04:52 PM

[QUOTE=sumitkumar;2222108]Hello I am Sumit Kumar I am new in this forum[/QUOTE][FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3"]Welcome to SaturnFans!

If you're a Saturn owner then you'll find this a very useful owner website! Jump in and share your experiences with us. What model Saturn do you own?

[/SIZE][/FONT]

thanhlapcongty 02-17-2017 04:53 AM

Hi I am Tee, i comes from VietNam, I am new in this forum too, nice to meet every body in this forum

pierrot 02-17-2017 11:54 AM

[FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3"]Welcome to SaturnFans, Tee!

Do you live in Vietnam now, or are you a Vietnamese living outside of the country?[/SIZE][/FONT]

ChrisGreenwalt 08-24-2017 02:43 PM

I am new one here and would like to say regards to all of you guys.

rb6667 08-24-2017 04:08 PM

[QUOTE=ChrisGreenwalt;2252647]I am new one here and would like to say regards to all of you guys.[/QUOTE]

Welcome Chris. Glad to have you join. What model Saturn do you own?