SaturnFans.com Forums

SaturnFans.com Forums (http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Saturn Discussion (http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   SaturnFans.com Server Back Online After Crashing Due to Several Days of Record Traffi (http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145340)

Charlie 10-07-2009 06:23 AM

SaturnFans.com Server Back Online After Crashing Due to Several Days of Record Traffi

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=3397]SaturnFans.com Server Back Online After Crashing Due to Several Days of Record Traffic[/drupal]

[quote]The server crash caused extensive damage to the database; it took a lot of time to troubleshoot and reconstruct. After working on this for two long nights, everything should be back to normal now. I apologize for the inconvenience. If you notice anything still acting strange, please [URL="http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/sendmessage.php"]send me an alert[/URL].[/quote]

Saturn#5 10-07-2009 07:11 AM

Re: SaturnFans.com Server Back Online After Crashing Due to Several Days of Record Tr

Thanks for all of your hard work. We all appreciate it!:)

oak 10-07-2009 07:47 AM

Re: SaturnFans.com Server Back Online After Crashing Due to Several Days of Record Tr

Glad we're back! Thanks for everything. I felt lost without the site! ;)

eRic 02sc2 10-07-2009 08:46 AM

I was going through withdrawal... shaking. talking to myself. clicking "Refresh" over and over again in the browser.

stevedj_98 10-07-2009 08:53 AM

Charlie:

I really missed the site.

I thought maybe you crashed along with Saturn!

piney 10-07-2009 09:45 AM

Thanks for the hard, dedicated work Charlie! Even if GM doesn't appreciate you, we do!

s3nfo 10-07-2009 10:10 AM

Thanks Charlie!!!!!

2NDSOUT 10-07-2009 11:53 AM

Thanks for getting the site back online.

The hard work is greatly appreciated :yes:

When I saw the site was down all day yesterday, I had thought that site had closed up shop from a higher entity.

Glad to know that is not the case. Looking forward to more continous ability to help people out for the future.

btw...saw that your name was listed in an article on msnbc last week when all of the stuff happened with the Penske deal.

BobbyP 10-07-2009 01:32 PM

It's starting to sound like an addiction...

Keep the faith.

Thx! Charlie...

unkle bik 10-07-2009 01:56 PM

And here I thought the thought police @ work had blocked me from getting online to SF. I actually got some work done, yesterday.:D

Keep up the good work, Charlie.

adventureoflink 10-07-2009 03:43 PM

Hot damn, I never knew the site was THIS popular... :eek:

anyway, thanks a million for your (continued) hard work, as always Charlie.

Astra La Vista! 10-07-2009 04:39 PM

Thanks Charlie! No need to apologize! After all, it was all us users that overloaded the site and broke it! :eek:

Starduster_Sat 10-07-2009 05:34 PM

See what this site means to us!!!:yes:

Thank you Charlie!

Project 10-07-2009 07:26 PM

Good work bringing it back up :)

1994Saturn 10-07-2009 07:32 PM

[FONT="Century Gothic"]All seems to be well.

Its good to be back online. :yes:
[/FONT]

marx404 10-07-2009 08:51 PM

Thank You for all you do Charlie.

hit_n_run 10-07-2009 08:55 PM

Thanks for the hard work and dedication, Charlie!

The Math God 10-07-2009 09:06 PM

thanks Charlie

maybe a white knight was investigating the site to see how popular the brand is

mike08vue 10-07-2009 10:09 PM

Bet you didn't know how much you are appreciated, did you? Well, Here's my 2 cents worth. Thanks again Charlie, this site is a very important part of our little Saturn community. I guess they can take our Saturn away--but don't let them take our Saturnfans away!:D

SuperCujo 10-07-2009 10:16 PM

Yeah! We're back up! I, like many people, was afraid someone had shutdown the site for good. I admit I was panicking, how am I suppose to fix my satty S-series with no instructions? I actually think a monkey wrench is an animal.