SaturnFans.com Forums

SaturnFans.com Forums (http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/index.php)
-   Support Forum for Canadian Saturn Owners (http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   best place for part (http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200039)

lechateau 04-28-2014 05:46 PM

best place for part

Hi best place to buy your parts for canada, very good price and cheap to transport,
canada.autopartsfreak.com/

Martyx11x11 04-29-2014 07:12 AM

Re: best place for part

[QUOTE=lechateau;2062242]Hi best place to buy your parts for canada, very good price and cheap to transport,
canada.autopartsfreak.com/[/QUOTE]

Have a look at [url]http://www.primechoiceautoparts.ca/[/url] and shipping is FREE:D

Steve44 05-20-2014 06:05 PM

I went to that site Marty...
Dear Gawd!! I have been trying for almost an hour to buy parts from this website. I have never seen such a problem site in my life. It has locked up no less than 15 times, now that it has my CC info. I cancelled and changed browsers, just for *****$ and Giggles, but that doesn't work either. I have to decide now if I'll buy elsewhere or phone these folks and ask them why their website works like it's 1999.:upset:

Gayle 02-27-2015 02:41 PM

I have my own auto parts store and I always love to read the new things on forums.
I did shopping on many sites for my store but I am suggesting you
autopartsway.ca . I got my product on time through free shipping.You can search for other site as well..

82dodger 03-08-2015 03:17 AM

IMHO, Rock Auto. I know they're U.S. based, but they price in CAn. $$, and will ship to your home for less than Canada Post domestic parcel rates. And you can now use your Canadian bank debit card as well. I usually give my local parts store a shot at being competitive by waving the Rock Auto price at him. Sometimes it works, if not I order Rock Auto. No hard feelings that way.

SLfun 03-13-2015 02:45 PM

For those in the GTA (Toronto) I highly recommend Etobicoke Discount. Always the lowest price, and some good quality stuff. Fast service. They used to be called Lakeshore Autoparts, my family has been going to them for years...

Second pick would be Parts Source. Many locations, good range of products.

Thirdly, Courtesy GMC Chev. Expensive, yes, but they are defo Saturn friendly and have quite a few OEM parts still floating around.

82dodger 03-14-2015 02:26 PM

[QUOTE=82dodger;2126811]IMHO, Rock Auto. I know they're U.S. based, but they price in CAn. $$, and will ship to your home for less than Canada Post domestic parcel rates. And you can now use your Canadian bank debit card as well..[/QUOTE]

I should have pointed this source at us rural owners. Lots more competition/volume in the big cities, but when all you've got is one or two parts stores it's a little different.

zaromann 03-17-2015 12:52 PM

autopartsway.ca is the place to go when shopping from Canada. Very, very fast shipping and mosly OEM parts.

Steve44 03-20-2015 02:47 PM

[QUOTE=82dodger;2128088]I should have pointed this source at us rural owners. Lots more competition/volume in the big cities, but when all you've got is one or two parts stores it's a little different.[/QUOTE]

I ordered a AC Delco trans. cooler line from Rock Auto last fall. It was an all around good experience. The part was correct, and was here in 3 days, and cheaper than buying an aftermarket Dorman at the Local parts place.

SLfun 12-09-2015 11:40 AM

[QUOTE=SLfun;2127918]For those in the GTA (Toronto) I highly recommend Etobicoke Discount. Always the lowest price, and some good quality stuff. Fast service. They used to be called Lakeshore Autoparts, my family has been going to them for years...

Second pick would be Parts Source. Many locations, good range of products.

Thirdly, Courtesy GMC Chev. Expensive, yes, but they are defo Saturn friendly and have quite a few OEM parts still floating around.[/QUOTE]

I need gas tank straps for my SL2, NAPA has them in stock, $81 + tax.

Called Etobicoke Discount, same parts, $45 +tax.

Holy crap, nearly half price! And I can just go pick them up, no need to worry about shipping crap...

Steve44 12-13-2015 07:03 PM

Just saw this now. Going to bookmark this post for future reference!:)

Under_b 12-17-2015 11:34 AM

I would suggest Kenny-U-Pull they have lots of Saturn and they are all over Canada or some sort of Pick and pull

Cessna 12-17-2015 03:45 PM

Kijiji.ca is a good place to find parts too...

Steve44 12-19-2015 02:19 PM

[QUOTE=Under_b;2171516]I would suggest Kenny-U-Pull they have lots of Saturn and they are all over Canada or some sort of Pick and pull[/QUOTE]

Kenny U-Pull is above all others, the best Pick and Pull around!:)
There is another one in Hamilton called Pic'N'save, but they have NO S Series.
And the one in Courtice (Oshawa) that is owned by Dom's is just a ripoff joint.:upset: