PDA

View Full Version : eek rod problems

madpowa
02-12-2007, 12:45 AM
so when i was racing a friend, i was gonna rev in in N and then pop it into D. but my hand slipped and the engine revved really high. And then I heard a bang noise and some smoke came out frome under my hood. I think I put a pushrod up through the top of my engine. How can I tell if that is what happened, and how can I fix it?

Ritz
02-12-2007, 09:58 AM
so when i was racing a friend, i was gonna rev in in N and then pop it into D. but my hand slipped and the engine revved really high. And then I heard a bang noise and some smoke came out frome under my hood. I think I put a pushrod up through the top of my engine. How can I tell if that is what happened, and how can I fix it?

You ask your mommy or daddy to bring it to their mechanic and check to make sure you haven't roached the engine. Make sure they double check the warp core inverters for damage.

Those unda seat neons use up mad powah, yo!

:ugh:

Crack
02-24-2007, 04:47 PM
You have an automatic.....in a Sky.....You're voted off the island!.... Just go....and take your sky with "N" and "D" to the retailer....you might have just hit the rev-limiter and it scared you straight...no more racing you crazy kid!