PDA

View Full Version : P0010 Camshaft Position Sensor

Eyebolt
06-15-2011, 08:39 AM
So yesterday my 08 with the 2.4L felt like it misfired a bit on acceleration once and the service engine soon light came on. Stopped by Autozone this morning and had it read...P0010 Intake camshaft position (CMP) actuator solenoid control circuit bank 1.

Their probable causes list of course an open/close condition in bank 1 of the solenoid circuit, failed actuator solenid bank 1, ECM Fault, and also likely the intake camshaft sensor itself.

I'm trying to decide weather to take it to the local dealer who deals with Saturn's now...or just try replacing the sensor. Anyone have any experience?

Low Saturn
06-15-2011, 09:10 AM
How many times has this happened? If only one, then reset the codes and see if it does it agian. If it doesnt, continue on your way and enjoy your car. If it does, then start diagnosing and possibly take it in.

Eyebolt
06-15-2011, 09:13 AM
This is fthe first time that the code has been thrown...but not the first time that I felt the misfire like it did.

Badman
06-15-2011, 11:13 AM
I had a 2000 LS2 that the crankshaft position sensor went out. The car would turn off. I f I waited 15 minutes the computer allowed me to start it again. these are sensor that allow the computer to run properly. here is the sad part. Saturn had a 4 cylinder and a 6 cylinder. the crank shaft positioning sensor for the 4 cyl. was $25 and the sensor for the 6 cyl. was $125. i could understand the big price difference but it was easy to install. it s was 2 bolts and an electrical fitting. the camshaft sensor should be fairly easier, but I doi not have the 4 cyl. so i could not say. I did google the price and found ac delco anywhere from $23 to $45. should be easy to replace. it looks like one bolt. but we need to find where its located.

Eyebolt
06-15-2011, 11:34 AM
Ordered it up from Autozone this afternoon after talking the dealer and also finding that it wouldn't be covered under the powertrain warranty...the Autozone manager called up his tech-line who suggested it as well. Ordered up the $45 part. Worst case...I'm out $45 and eventually it goes to some other shop.

Found the sensor on the front of the engine just under the cover...looks to be a pretty easy swap.

Question...should I use any loc-tite for the one bolt it uses???

part: http://www.autozone.com/autozone/parts/_/N-9gsn2?checkfit=true&counter=0&filterByKeyWord=SU8902&fromString=search&isSearchByPartNumber=true&itemIdentifier=793854_0_0_&_requestid=3262026&_requestid=3262149#

alleninpa
06-15-2011, 02:18 PM
It may come with some dried loctite already on the threads. If you want to use loctite you can, just make sure you use the removable type (I think it's blue). However, the bolt doesn't control rotation, just keeps the sensor from popping out, so I don't think you will have any issues if you just tighten it to spec without loctite.

greenman
06-15-2011, 02:41 PM
In my experience that P0010 code is for the intake camshaft position actuator solenoid valve. This is a small electrical solenoid located on the top of the engine. It controls the intake camshaft actuator. The code is for a bad solenoid. Pretty easy DIY. Not sure if its covered by the powertrain warranty.
I would advise against taking advice from Autozone employees.

greenman
06-15-2011, 03:05 PM
But follow Low Saturn's advice first: purge the code & see if it returns.

Eyebolt
06-15-2011, 03:06 PM
greenman...thanks for the tip on the solenoid valve. Would I have to get this from the dealer parts department? I can't seem to find any at Advance Autoparts or Autozone.

If the sensor replace doesn't work...then I'll move on to this. In the end...doing these two will still probably cheaper than the dealer even looking at the thing.

greenman
06-15-2011, 04:07 PM
greenman...thanks for the tip on the solenoid valve. Would I have to get this from the dealer parts department? I can't seem to find any at Advance Autoparts or Autozone.

If the sensor replace doesn't work...then I'll move on to this. In the end...doing these two will still probably cheaper than the dealer even looking at the thing.

The sensor isn't the problem. First thing is to reset the code. If it recurs then pull the manifold cover off & carefully clean the electrical contacts on the intake camshaft position actuator solenoid valve. Then reset the code & see if it comes back. Only then should you start thinking about replacing it. PM me with your email address & I'll send the how-to from the SM.
Also, there's no big problem driving it like this. You might notice some hard shifting though.

servodave
06-16-2011, 08:22 PM
My 09 threw this code once when the fuel rail was contaminated with rust and sludge, Basically the engine would hardly run and there were lots of erroneous codes listed, including a persistent one regarding the traction control system. I cleared them after fixing the fuel problem and they never came back.

For what its worth, while researching this I ran across some info an HHR site about the cam sensors on the 2.4 eccotech possibly being fouled by foundry sand due to casting flash around that mounting boss from the manufacturing process. This issue apparently appeared on some low mileage vehicles immediately after oil changes. (The fix was to clean the sensor and de-bur the inside of the hole with a de-burring tool.)

The sensor looks easy to change, btw.

greenman
06-17-2011, 01:41 AM
My 09 threw this code once when the fuel rail was contaminated with rust and sludge, Basically the engine would hardly run and there were lots of erroneous codes...

Ever figure out the source of the contamination? Fuel has rust-inhibitors in the formula.

servodave
06-17-2011, 06:20 AM
Ever figure out the source of the contamination? Fuel has rust-inhibitors in the formula.

No--not a clue and I sort of expected other Saturn owners with that engine combo to mention they had the same trouble but no one seems to have. Glad I am the only one so far! A few in the eccotech HHR forums and malibu forums have reported it.

No clue what that was, almost like rust and red mud, sort of like slime. Reminded me of the gunk in the bottom of the diesel tank on an old bulldozer I worked on.

I saw a report last night online about a few hundred cars with the same problem from the east coast. This was due to a contaminated gasoline shipment. The mechanics were talking about a gooey slime inside the fuel system requiring a full fuel system flush and replacement of fuel injectors in some cars. One of the reasons I was so concerned about these cars not having an inline fuel filter, especially without an regulator return line back to the tank.

servodave
06-17-2011, 09:54 PM
Here's the post from the HHR forum on misfires that led me to my fix:
http://www.chevyhhr.net/forums//showthread.php?p=277895

The news story about bad gas clogging fuel systems recently:
http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/business/conn-cars-being-damaged-by-bad-gasoline

greenman
06-18-2011, 12:59 AM
No clue what that was, almost like rust and red mud, sort of like slime. Reminded me of the gunk in the bottom of the diesel tank on an old bulldozer I worked on.

I would imagine if it was well enough dissolved in the fuel, to the point that it was no longer in solid particle form (or maybe just too small of a particle), no particle fuel filter would have trapped it out (at least not the cheap ones they use in cars). Has to happen occasionally, I guess. You must have drawn the lucky straw. Were your injectors salvageable?
Even so, count me in on the side of returning to the easy-to-replace inline filters.

servodave
06-18-2011, 02:13 AM
I think it was just plain bad luck.

The injectors seem to work OK now. The car only had 37k on it when this happened. I was going to replace the injectors but I was told that involved more money having them rebalanced so I washed them down the best I could and just let it go. It's been fine for 30k miles since.

I ran bg44k through it two times since I cleaned the fuel rail--not sure if the bg44k helped or not--it helped a lot on some old junkers I had in the past but did not seem to do much in the Saturn.

alleninpa
06-18-2011, 09:58 AM
Sound like you may have run into some real high ethanol % blend.

greenman
06-19-2011, 12:17 AM
Sound like you may have run into some real high ethanol % blend.

You could be right. Non-flex fuel vehicles call for a minimum ethanol concentration of E90. Though I'd think you'd have to run that fuel for awhile for it to take its toll.

greenman
06-19-2011, 12:22 AM
Here's a 40 micron in-line secondary filter one might use closer to the fuel rail. I have no idea why it says not for EFI.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/see-thru-fuel-filters/p2002781.jcwx

greenman
06-19-2011, 12:35 AM
I think it was just plain bad luck.

The injectors seem to work OK now. The car only had 37k on it when this happened. I was going to replace the injectors but I was told that involved more money having them rebalanced so I washed them down the best I could and just let it go. It's been fine for 30k miles since.

The only people who balance injectors are Nascar teams. It just means putting them on a flow rate tester & pairing up the ones that flow closest to a standard deviation. For street cars its completely unnecessary. Might have been interesting to have that bad fuel composition-tested. Maybe you could have tracked it to the source, maybe not.

greenman
06-19-2011, 01:23 AM
Here's a 40 micron in-line secondary filter one might use closer to the fuel rail. I have no idea why it says not for EFI.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/see-thru-fuel-filters/p2002781.jcwx

On second thought, a glass filter close to the engine is probably a recipe for fiery disaster. Here's a non-glass version. I wonder it it would fit under the intake manifold cover. I'll get a diameter on that line tomorrow.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/5/16-canister-fuel-filter/p2031713.jcwx?filterid=j1

servodave
06-19-2011, 09:30 PM
The only people who balance injectors are Nascar teams. It just means putting them on a flow rate tester & pairing up the ones that flow closest to a standard deviation. For street cars its completely unnecessary. Might have been interesting to have that bad fuel composition-tested. Maybe you could have tracked it to the source, maybe not.

I agree about balancing being a bit ridiculous on a street engine. I have replaced single injectors before and had no problems. The parts counter guy claimed that there was a procedure on eccotech engines to program a baseline pwm rate for each injector based on its specific flow. According to him this test is performed after any new injector is installed into the car.

I have no idea if they were drumming up business for their service department or trying to help. I'd like to think the later.

alleninpa
06-20-2011, 06:11 AM
You could be right. Non-flex fuel vehicles call for a minimum ethanol concentration of E90. Though I'd think you'd have to run that fuel for awhile for it to take its toll.

I think you may have it backwards. Sandard cars can handle up to 10% ethanol, which would be E10, E85 is 85% ethanol. The Ethanol is very easily unmixed with gasoline when water is introduced. If he got some water in the tank, and had a bunch of garbage in the bottom of his gas tank, then ran the fuel level extremely low, and sucked the water born pure ethanol mixed with the contaminates, I could see it going from great to clogged injectors in one tank.

greenman
06-20-2011, 01:14 PM
I think you may have it backwards. Standard cars can handle up to 10% ethanol, which would be E10, E85 is 85% ethanol. .

You're right. My bad.

Eyebolt
07-12-2011, 09:56 AM
Greenman was correct...after changing the sensor and cleaning solenoid contacts to no avail, I actually ended up taking it into the dealer (well...that authorized Saturn service dealer).

The intake camshaft solenoid had failed...here's the good news...covered under the powertrain warranty.

Riddla
05-10-2012, 12:43 PM
Hello i have a 07 sky 2.4L thats throwing the exact same code P0010, I dont wanna make the same mistake and buy the Connector when its the Solenoid...problem is i cant seem to find the part number ANYWHERE.

Where do i find the Camshaft Actuator Solenoid??? Is it expensive?

PS: I already reset the ECM and the check engine light went away and cameback

marginal
05-18-2012, 10:30 AM
Hello i have a 07 sky 2.4L thats throwing the exact same code P0010, I dont wanna make the same mistake and buy the Connector when its the Solenoid...problem is i cant seem to find the part number ANYWHERE.

Where do i find the Camshaft Actuator Solenoid??? Is it expensive?

PS: I already reset the ECM and the check engine light went away and cameback
Exactly the same thing here on an Aura XE 2008.
What I noticed though is, after clearing the DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code), it ONLY comes back if I step harder on the gas pedal, otherwise, it does not.
Any P/N or link to that "camshaft position actuator solenoid valve" ???

Regards.

marginal
05-18-2012, 10:48 AM
Well, here's one that seems to be the right one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320595399048&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

greenman
05-18-2012, 01:56 PM
Well, here's one that seems to be the right one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320595399048&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

Before you buy that, what engine is in your Aura?

marginal
05-18-2012, 03:22 PM
Hi Greenman, as I quoted before, it is the 2.4 L. one.

Thanks.

greenman
05-18-2012, 06:12 PM
Hi Greenman, as I quoted before, it is the 2.4 L. one.

I must be going blind. Where exactly was your engine information in this thread?

marginal
05-18-2012, 07:10 PM
Hi Greenman, please see the bold text in post #27 ...

greenman
05-19-2012, 05:57 PM
Hi Greenman, please see the bold text in post #27 ...

OK. How about putting your car details in your profile so I don't have to jump through hoops?

You have an LE5 not an LY7 engine so those won't work.

marginal
05-19-2012, 06:12 PM
I did, thank you.

greenman
05-19-2012, 07:05 PM
I did, thank you.

It's a covered repair under the 5yr/100K powertrain warranty.

marginal
05-19-2012, 07:19 PM
Thanks for the info, I'll contact them ...

dawifesaturn
05-20-2012, 10:45 AM
hi everybody. How do you purge or reset the code? Kind of a newbie here...

marginal
05-20-2012, 12:39 PM
I do that using a scan tool.

greenman
05-20-2012, 01:49 PM
hi everybody. How do you purge or reset the code? Kind of a newbie here...

Only twenty bucks for a code reader now:

http://www.amazon.com/Autel-MaxiScan-MS300-Diagnostic-Vehicles/dp/B001LHVOVK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1337539472&sr=8-1

RiseLikeRa
06-01-2012, 06:27 AM
The sensor isn't the problem. First thing is to reset the code. If it recurs then pull the manifold cover off & carefully clean the electrical contacts on the intake camshaft position actuator solenoid valve. Then reset the code & see if it comes back. Only then should you start thinking about replacing it. PM me with your email address & I'll send the how-to from the SM.
Also, there's no big problem driving it like this. You might notice some hard shifting though.

Greetings: I have a 2008 Saturn Vue 2.4 L with a check engine light on and code p0010. I changed the Camshaft Position Sensor and erased the code. No luck. Check engine light came back on after about 70 miles. I was told that the Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid could be my problem. I wanted to know where this actuator is located? Are there any pic or r/r instruction available for this part? Thanks.

marginal
06-01-2012, 10:04 AM
Greetings: I have a 2008 Saturn Vue 2.4 L with a check engine light on and code p0010. I changed the Camshaft Position Sensor and erased the code. No luck. Check engine light came back on after about 70 miles. I was told that the Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid could be my problem. I wanted to know where this actuator is located? Are there any pic or r/r instruction available for this part? Thanks.
Hi, your Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid (or solenoids, there's an intake and an exhaust one) ARE the problem.
I have the same problem.
The easiest way to make sure it is a faulty solenoid (they are no good, that is why GM replaced them by a new P/N, Solenoid P/Ns:
------------ Original-----Updated
Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid Exhaust 12628348 = 12646784 /

Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid Intake 12628347 = 12646783 / ) is to check its resistance, mine was OK on the exhaus one - 12V (it should be between 8-12 Ohms) but the intake one showed 0 Ohms ...
I am attaching a pic here (top driver's side on the engine head, below the plastic engine cover), and here's the link to the real problem:
http://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/showthread.php?t=28779&page=9
It's an easy job, good luck :-).

greenman
06-01-2012, 02:09 PM

Firstly, this is an Saturn Aura forum.

The solenoids are covered under the powertrain warranty (5yr/100K).

marginal
06-01-2012, 04:38 PM
Firstly, this is an Saturn Aura forum.

The solenoids are covered under the powertrain warranty (5yr/100K).
Mine is an exception, I bought it crashed, no warranty at all since it was 3 YO / 50 000 miles ...

RiseLikeRa
06-02-2012, 11:15 PM
Marginal:

Thank you so much for the pics and the reference. I bought BOTH actuators from a local Chevy dealer put them in and cleared the code. No problem, not! Now I get 3 "monitors not ready" Oxygen sensor Mon Oxygen sensor Htr, Evap System Mon Incomplete. The only thing I did was change the solenoids. I hope I dont have an electrical Gremlin! Worse of all my wife is driving my car to every mall in the state while I work or hers. Any advice?

marginal
06-03-2012, 12:03 PM
Hi RiseLikeRa.

I don't think you should worry.
These are probably remainings from the previous problem.
I do advanced diagnostics, modules programming / reprogramming and adaptation, as well as key / key fob and remote control programming.
Try to clear the memory by unplugging the negative battery terminal for half an hour.
Also, I suggest you buy a cheap DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) scanner.
I'd recommend the following one: http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/508972472-Best-Price-2011-Creader-V-Code-reader-Launch-Creader-V-wholesalers.html
Or maybe even better (and cheaper) the following one:
http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/549017764-Original-Launch-car-CRecorder-wholesalers.html
Or both.
You can't go wrong with them.
Even if you change cars (makes and / or models) a 100 times, it will be working on 99% of them ...

Please, ask if you have other questions.

Regards.

marginal
06-03-2012, 12:06 PM
The only thing I did was change the solenoids.
Did you unplug the negative battery terminal beforehand, and replug it only after reconnecting the solenoids' connectors?

greenman
06-03-2012, 01:26 PM
Now I get 3 "monitors not ready" Oxygen sensor Mon Oxygen sensor Htr, Evap System Mon Incomplete. The only thing I did was change the solenoids.

Assuming you disconnected the batt the monitors just haven't run yet.

2008vueXE
08-30-2012, 08:52 PM
P0013 P0014 codes on my 08 vue xe. I suspect cam speed actuator solenoid. How do u tesy with the ohm meter? Test it with car all off or running? Also at what setting do you put the meter? Noob.

marginal
08-30-2012, 09:15 PM
Hi RiseLikeRa.

I don't think you should worry.
These are probably remainings from the previous problem.
I do advanced diagnostics, modules programming / reprogramming and adaptation, as well as key / key fob and remote control programming.
Try to clear the memory by unplugging the negative battery terminal for half an hour.
Also, I suggest you buy a cheap DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) scanner.
I'd recommend the following one: http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/508972472-Best-Price-2011-Creader-V-Code-reader-Launch-Creader-V-wholesalers.html
Or maybe even better (and cheaper) the following one:
http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/549017764-Original-Launch-car-CRecorder-wholesalers.html
Or both.
You can't go wrong with them.
Even if you change cars (makes and / or models) a 100 times, it will be working on 99% of them ...

Please, ask if you have other questions.

Regards.
Sorry, the second one is no good :-(.

2008vueXE
08-30-2012, 11:03 PM
Anyone care to explain how to test them with a ohn meter?

marginal
08-31-2012, 03:07 AM
Hi, you disconnect the negative cable of the battery, unplug the connectors of the solenoids, and test on the pins on the top of them.
Here:
" INSTRUCTIONS

Resistance is the measure of electrical "friction" as electrons move through a conductor. It is measured in the unit of the "Ohm," that unit symbolized by the capital Greek letter omega (Ω). "
http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_6/chpt_2/2.html
Good luck.

2008vueXE
08-31-2012, 09:13 AM
Thxs! Whats the resistance range thats normal?

marginal
08-31-2012, 09:32 AM
I BELIEVE it was 12-14V, but it will be probably 0 on your solenoids.

2008vueXE
08-31-2012, 10:10 AM
Will the car not run if it does 100% dead?

greenman
08-31-2012, 02:15 PM

They are a high failure rate part & not very expensive. I recommend you just replace them both as the other one will fail soon enough. They are covered under the Saturn powertrain warranty though a dealer will only replace the one popping a code.

Assuming you also have the 2.4l ecotec:

http://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/showthread.php?p=592849

marginal
08-31-2012, 02:54 PM
They are a high failure rate part & not very expensive. I recommend you just replace them both as the other one will fail soon enough. They are covered under the Saturn powertrain warranty though a dealer will only replace the one popping a code.

Assuming you also have the 2.4l ecotec:

http://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/showthread.php?p=592849
Let's not forget, they must be replaced with the new P/N ones, and not the same P/N ...

marginal
08-31-2012, 02:56 PM
Will the car not run if it does 100% dead?
I believe so, the problem is, the car will loose power, and therefore will have overconsumption of fuel.

greenman
08-31-2012, 04:49 PM

IIRC, 8-12 ohms is nominal on the 2.4l ecotec of that era. The resistance usually creeps up as they start to fail intermittently. Eventually they will go infinite (open circuit). Even failing ones will often test normal when cold.

You'll notice harsh tranny shifting when they are failing. Engine will still run.

Jalberdi99
09-06-2012, 06:53 PM
I got a 2009 vue and I replaced the sensor, the engine light is back on. What else could it be?

marginal
09-06-2012, 07:57 PM
I got a 2009 vue and I replaced the sensor, the engine light is back on. What else could it be?
How about testing the solenoids?

greenman
09-07-2012, 12:21 AM

Why did you post this to both the Vue forum & Aura forum today considering you have a Vue?

bj6395
09-21-2012, 09:58 PM
Thanks for everyone's input. My 08 had same engine code last week and took it to the dealership, they replaced it right way without any question asked.

hcpilot
03-17-2013, 11:19 PM
I have a 2008 saturn vue xe 4 cylinder. I am getting the code P0010.
How do I clear the code so I can find the bad sensor.

golftango
03-18-2013, 09:04 AM

Did you not read the previous posts?

Are you still under the 5/100K powertrain warranty? If so, take it to your dealer.

If not, replace both Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoids on the top/left of your engine. Disconnect the negative battery cable first. It's a pretty easy job. I suggest dipping the new solenoid in fresh oil before installing. You can also try cleaning them first to see if it helps.

http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188137

marginal
03-18-2013, 09:04 AM
Hello.

Please read post #41 on this thread.
Also, why don't you replace both of the sensors (intake & exhaust)?
Both of them have been replaced by improved ones by the manufacturer.

golftango
03-18-2013, 09:45 AM
Hello.

Please read post #41 on this thread.
Also, why don't you replace both of the sensors (intake & exhaust)?
Both of them have been replaced by improved ones by the manufacturer.

Remember, these are not just sensors, but solenoids. Two different parts.

This is a camshaft sensor:

http://partimages.genpt.com/largeimages/819047.jpg

This is a solenoid:

http://partimages.genpt.com/largeimages/1578126.jpg

marginal
03-18-2013, 10:36 AM
My mistake, sorry :-).

kendray
07-30-2013, 07:55 PM
So who exactly knows the part #s for the intake and exaust on a 2008 Saturn aura xe 2.4l

I see the part #s frome arlier but they all say on the sites that those parts are not compatable, I just want to verify before i order

greenman
08-01-2013, 02:16 PM
these should be the most recent # for the oems:

Intake 12655420
Exhaust 12655421

brop52
03-29-2014, 04:11 PM
Sorry for bumping an old thread and the fact that people keep posting about their Vue's in the Aura forum.

This thread helped get rid of the check engine light P0010 in my wife's 2008 Saturn Vue XE 2.4L 4 cylinder. However, when I replaced both the intake and exhaust solenoids at the same time that's when all the actual problems started. I used Intake 12655420 Exhaust 12655421 parts for the Vue. Is this not correct? I had no symptoms prior to replacing them. There was some debris so perhaps that is causing the new issues. I'm going to open it up again and clean off the sensors with sensor cleaner and the solenoid screens with some carb cleaner (minding any plastic/rubber parts or rings). I've had stalls, odd acceleration, and the engine would not start for a few tries. The car has stalled during driving a couple times. I'm going to clean the throttle body to see what else I can do.

Any other suggestions? I am due for an oil change so will do this soon. Perhaps debris is circulating in the oil and causing an issue?

My other thought is an issue with the battery but it would be too much of a coincidence that the battery and solenoids would go bad around the same time. The battery is about 2.25 years old.

Paul53
05-30-2014, 04:37 PM
Thanks for all the help! Would like to replace the check engine light with a dollar sign, and have it play "kaching" when it comes on.

iynocerus
07-31-2014, 05:51 PM
Thanks for all the help everyone!

mclem71
10-21-2014, 09:08 PM
My daughter has this code appearing on her saturn aura. How do we reset the codes?

greenman
10-22-2014, 11:20 PM
My daughter has this code appearing on her saturn aura. How do we reset the codes?

u can erase that code by disconnecting the battery but it'll likely return soon enough.