The Saturn Consultative Sales Process
Saturn's Consultative Sales Process was developed for Sales Consultants to work with customers focusing on their wants and needs in order to help in the decision to purchase a vehicle.
- Reception - All customers shall be greeted promptly and treated in a courteous, fair, and professional manner at all times.
- Interviewing - All customers shall receive a thorough interview in order for Sales Consultants to determine their wants and needs.
- Selective Walkaround Presentation - All customers shall receive a selective vehicle presentation based on their wants and needs.
- Demonstration - All customers shall receive a complete vehicle demonstration ride, unless specifically declined.
- Purchase Consultation - All customers shall receive open and honest treatment about all elements of the transaction price.
- Delivery - All customers shall receive a complete Saturn delivery of their new vehicle.
- Follow-Up - All customers shall be contacted at the following intervals after date of purchase: 3 days, 60 days, 5 months, annually.
Random Article from the SaturnFans.com Archives
The 2004 Vue Red Line, the first in Saturn's new series of performance-tuned vehicles, represents the next step in Saturn's drive to generate new interest in the brand.