The Saturn Consultative Sales Process
Saturn's Consultative Sales Process was developed for Sales Consultants to work with customers focusing on their wants and needs in order to help in the decision to purchase a vehicle.
- Reception - All customers shall be greeted promptly and treated in a courteous, fair, and professional manner at all times.
- Interviewing - All customers shall receive a thorough interview in order for Sales Consultants to determine their wants and needs.
- Selective Walkaround Presentation - All customers shall receive a selective vehicle presentation based on their wants and needs.
- Demonstration - All customers shall receive a complete vehicle demonstration ride, unless specifically declined.
- Purchase Consultation - All customers shall receive open and honest treatment about all elements of the transaction price.
- Delivery - All customers shall receive a complete Saturn delivery of their new vehicle.
- Follow-Up - All customers shall be contacted at the following intervals after date of purchase: 3 days, 60 days, 5 months, annually.
Random Article from the SaturnFans.com Archives
A draft version of this story was posted for a few hours in the middle of the night earlier today; it was immediately pulled when I woke up this morning. It contained some bits of erroneous powertrain information that should have not been included in the article; Saturn had previously announced the Aura's powertrain options last summer. The original story should have never been moved to public view on this site, and I apologize for any confusion that it might have caused.